Praise the Lord for this week! I LOVE this Next Step team.
For instance, here is Mel's Watermelon rap from yesterday:
And here is Karrah and AJ's watermelon argument:
Today I spent the morning at Harold's trying to keep the kids motivated. We had a few melt downs - but made it through. After lunch I went on an adventure with AJ and Mel. The suburban was busted (again) and Blue (the blue pickup) had a bad busted tire. Not the best day for Next Step cars - but the trip was fun. Ended up in a theological debate. Bam. It was cool.
I got to help lead praise and worship again tonight. It was foot washing night and it was really cool to be on the observing end of it - so fun to see families praying over each other!
The night ended with dirt cups for Candace's birthday, Sarah frying up grasshoppers for the kids (I'm serious) and lots and lots of laughing.
Kids helping with roofing.
AJ let Sarah paint his beard! Ha!
Candace got Scooby Snacks for her birthday.
Sarah finally got to ride her horse!
The fried grasshoppers
Being eaten!



No comments:
Post a Comment